Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM use 20% cpu even when idle and docked in panel.

Hi,

The moving logo is just like another plugin able to display video. If
you tell to GnomeMeeting to capture images from the camera (or the
moving logo), it will continue doing it even when GnomeMeeting is
hidden. Stopping capturing when it is hidden would be an horrible hack.
If you don't want it to display the moving logo when being hidden, then
don't display the moving logo at all. It is not required.

Now, 15% CPU seems a bit excessive to me. It is taking 2% here.