Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] send audio test

As Derek said, the best test is to call h323.voxgratia.org.

Sending an MP3 won't permit to debug firewall problems, it can only be
done using the druid test or calling a remote party.

As for audio testing, the configuration assistant already has a section
that permits to determine if your audio is working or not. If it does
and that you have problems with a remote party, then it is because of
the firewall.