Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 1.2 on FreeBSD

> From: Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de>
> Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:56:41 +0100
> Sender: gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> > Great! Roger did the original ixj driver for FreeBSD V4, so hearing that
> > he is doing (has done?) the port gives me a pretty good feeling. I have
> > already made the required, trivial, patches to openh323 and will be
> > feeding them back to Craig for incorporation into the CVS sources and,
> > hopefully, future releases.
>
> please make sure they aren't already in CVS. Roger has already commited
> some of his work to CVS HEAD, so apllying twice might not be working as
> intended

As of this morning, the openh323 sources have not been patched.  Since
the patches are typically less than 4 lines per audio plugin.  FreeBSD
has the malloc declarations in stdlib.h, not malloc.h.  I think many
others do, too, but FreeBSD does not define them in malloc.h any more.

I suspect that simply replacing malloc.h with stdlib.h would make
everyone happy, but I am not at all sure of that since I don't use all
of the other OSes out there which openh323 should build work on.

Anyone know of a platform for which stdlib.h does not do all of the
malloc declarations?
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)