Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Request

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hi Daniel,

With CVS, you can :
- choose a given soundcard as input for calls
- choose another soundcard as output for calls and sound events
- choose a third soundcard as output for the ring that is played on
incoming calls

That allows you to use :
- the headset for calls and busy/dial tones
- the speakers for the ring on incoming calls

Does that answer your request? :)

Absolutely my friend. Just have to wait the new release then ;).

I always checked in audio devices to find that feature, not in ring play file! Think you should put them together in one tab.

--
Daniel