Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

Hi Franz,

> Damien,
> I believe GM could replace NM on the windows platform. In fact It would make
> a much better H.323 client.

yes, everybody tells us that we *WOULD* be, but nobody is actually
helping to get going in the time they'd all like us to become available
on win32. If iptelenet is a VoIP provider, maybe you can offer us some
funding or other support to realize this faster than only within the
next 2 years.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian