Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :

	a) Professionally
	b) For fun

b - but I'd use it more if I could (see 3 and 4)

2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
	a) is unstable
	b) is stable
	c) is very stable

3) Regarding protocols :
	a) I'm happy with H.323
	b) I want SIP
	c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works

a and b - since I use a, and my home phone is SIP based but only
supporting x-ten for softclient - would be good to use gm :-)

4) My major concern was :
	a) Firewall/NAT problems
	b) audio problems
	c) it was hard to use

a - definitly - but - that's probably due to the setup I have - an
ADSL router which NATs (but which doesn't support IPSEC) which routes
to an OpenBSD box which NATs (which IPSEC tunnels my home net to work)
then to a given debian box. Double NATting is 'orrible. I could add a
box between these two (the SIP box sits between) but the ADSL router
is not so configurable :-(

5) Regarding Skype :
	a) I think Skype has a bright future
	b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
	c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
	d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now

How about e - I think skype is overestimated - SIP works just fine for
me :-)

--
Chris