Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] minimal gnomemeeting-netmeeting setup

Le dimanche 29 août 2004 à 03:46 +0200, tacorner chello at a écrit :
> I spent a few hours trying to get gnomemeeting talking to netmeeting.  I didn't
> seem to be able to get registered at ils.seconix.com.  Must I set up a
> gatekeeper server?  Also I am using pwc with a Logitech Quickcam Zoom.  I

no you don't need to. I suppose your firewall settings are wrong, have
you read the appropriate FAQ part?

> haven't been able to use the built in usb microphone.  Is there a way around
> this?  What device file should it be?

Make sure the right module is loaded, your linux distribution should do
it automatically. The ALSA module is name snd-usb-audio.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org