Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Reverse engineering pwcx.

I think the most important thing to do (happen) right now is for
anybody to step up as a maintainer of the free driver, for it to be
reaccepted in the mainline kernel. Once it is back in the kernel we
can worry again about the high-resolution modes of the camera.