Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Philips camera support discontinued?

Le jeudi 26 août 2004 à 13:24 +0100, Chris Rankin a écrit :
> Isn't the in-kernel pwc driver GPL? In which case

Having the driver GPL doesn't mean somebody will continue it. Seeing the
numbers of users of gnomemeeting and the few patches (and donations ;) )
that we are receiving, I sometimes doubt about the fact that the code
continues to live when the maintainer stops his job. I'm sometimes
tempted to stop too in fact and I perfectly understand his reaction.