Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound initialisation problems

Hi Alexis,

Am Sa, den 24.04.2004 schrieb Alexis Moreau um 17:40:
> Oh, you know, I would like to use ALSA, but I do not understand my
> problem...

aparently your ALSA installation does require extra privileges... maybe
yet another group.. try to ask on the MdK support channels like their
users mailinglist or simply file a bug on the alsa package of MdK10 ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian