[GnomeMeeting-list] Experiences with GM - Netmeeting? Videoproblems.

Gnomemeeting works fine for me with other gnomemeeting users. but
sometimes i want call netmeeting user or they call me. but i have
allways videoproblems. They never can see me. So i looked in the
mailarchiv and found some tips:

h.245-tunnel not activated
don't use H.245 early
don't activated fast startup

for video-codecs:
i reduced max bandwith to 2 kB/s
minimal video-quality: 10%
reduced to transfering at least 2 images per second

i restarted gnomemeeting. and the netmeeting user get only a white
picture.

I am using GM 1.0.2; sending and recieving video are enabled on both
side (Gnomemeeting and Netmeeting).

Are there GM user with experience calling netmeeting user? Do you have
similiar problems? How did you solve them?

Thank you for any Hint in Advance.

philipp