Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] IXJ and Fedora Core 1

Hi,
> I don't know who writes the code for the IXJ module, but I hope they can
> be persuaded to fix it for Fedora.
I wrote it, so I get to fix it.

Remove the -Werror from the compile line, and it will build on FC1 ok.

FC2 (2.6 kernel)is going to be a problem.
   I have made changes to the driver, and have it building on FC2-test-1.
   The module will not install...
Anyone out there who can do the next step?

Derek.