[GnomeMeeting-list] bringing text messages out of the program

Hi
I'm working on a webcam server that is capable of controlling the movement of the camera over the network. I want to catch the text messages coming from the gnomemeeting users to the server's gnomemeeting to control the position of the camera(the messages are turn commands for me that I send to the port for the stepper motor Micro controller),but I don't know how to do this by using the Gnomemeeting source.I have written the code for accessing port and it works.Would you tell me how can I do this?
thanks a lot
Amir Tirdad