Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] feature request?

Hello Marc,

It is indeed planned to be at least configurable, but I have not found a
way to code it correctly yet!

The main problem is that you can not put colors in tooltips, so the only
solution is to put the color name in the tooltip (red: sent audio),
however, if the colors are configurable, it is not possible to guess the
name of color from its hexadecimal value.

All this to say that I have not found where and how to place a legend
for that yet and making the colors configurable won't help! ;)

Perhaps a right-click menu...