Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.2, GnomeMeeting 2.00 and QT...

It was about time!!!!

And please, get rid of "gnome" on the name of this application, it just
makes pronunciation more difficult and discredits the product. I propose
to rename it to "dameeting"; yeah another way of saying "the meeting"
which also reminds the author's name :)

Great decision Damien!

/J

P.D.: My fish died... I should have changed the water, poor Wanda :_(