[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: video/audio application

Dear Chris,

Le sam 27/09/2003 à 09:57, chris page-jones a écrit :
> Dear Mr Sandras,
>
> Have got your details from the OpenH323 project. Have noticed that you
> have written
> Gnome Meeting.
> I am looking for a similar application maybe a little more basic and
> that can be used
> with Windows, Linux and Mac.
> You can say in function and simplicity in use it would be more akin to
> Net Meeting. Even more basic. Allowing audio and video exchange
> through the internet with a few simple features . Image size,
> bandwidth selection,whiteboard and so forth . The bare essentials.
> Do you know of anyone who could help me with this.?

I don't know such an application. However, if Whiteboard is not
important for you, you can use gnomemeeting on linux, ohphoneX on
MacOSX, and OpenPhone on windows. (I don't know the URLs, but you can do
a search on google).

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org