[GnomeMeeting-list] PhoneJACK and OSS mixer

Hi,

I use gnomemeeting with a Quicknet PhoneJACK card and it works
great, but for some reason gnomemeeting still changes the
recording input of my regular soundcard. This is a problem
because I often record TV shows where the audio is fed through
the soundcard's LineIn jack and if gnomemeeting is started
then a loose the sound because it changes the rec input to
the microphone. It souldn't do this when using a Quicknet
device.
Is there way I could prevent it from touching /dev/mixer ?

Thanks,
Tamas