Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Unable to connect with 0.98

> From: "Roger Hardiman" <roger telepresence dmem strath ac uk>
> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:18:27 +0100
>
> Hi
>
> > I just updated to GM 0.98 from 0.96.1 and I am no longer able to
> > connect to my MCU.
> >
> > This could be a FreeBSD specific issue, but it's more likely cockpit
> > error on my part.
>
> I just tried calling IP addresses and it does not work. Something is wrong
> with GM on FreeBSD.
> It works fine on Linux.
>
> We need to do some debugging.
> I'll give it a few days and if I get nowhere I''ll just roll back the ports
> tree to the 0.96 version
> and give up.

It may be something trivially wrong, but it is not easy to look
for. When I try to run with debug, no matter where I set the level, I
get nothing at all. :-(

I think that the debug stuff is all really in openh323. Do you believe that
is correct?
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)