Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] To all

> Rowan has been removed from the mailing list. I don't know what
> happened, but I wouldn't dare to buy anything from "instinctive-e.com"
> when I see how some of the sales/marketing people react.
To be honest, Rowan's behaviour (if it is indeed him and not someone
impersonating him) is unacceptable. If I were you, I'd report him to his
superiors (if there are any -- this instinctiv-e.com looks like some
small joint). He's insulting people using his company's account which I
think his bosses won't like. And maybe reporting him will keep him from
posting stuff without thinking (or while being under the influence).
Just my 2-¤-cents.

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster