RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with /dev/dsp.... sorry ;)

Not sure if you were drunk or not "mate", but if you receive "shit"
emails from the GnomeMeeting mailing list, that is because you
subscribed to it. Nobody can automatically subscribe you.
You will thus receive mails until you unsubscribe yourself from the
mailing list.