RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with /dev/dsp.... sorry ;)

STOP

Rowan Crossley

Sales / Marketing

Instinctiv-e New Media
tel: 0845 6441530 / fax: 01226 281239
e-mail: rowan crossley instinctiv-e com

web: www.instinctiv-e.com

personal views which are not the views of Instinctive New Media Ltd
unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please
delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that Instinctive New Media monitors e-mails sent or
received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.