[GnomeMeeting-list] can not get pc to phone to work with quicknet card

Hello all and thanks for the help with the ils connection problem of not being able to connect to the net. I now under stand why but it dose show that gnomemeeting is built towards a stactic ip. But thats the way things are going away from dail up.

I am running mandrake 9.1 with gnomemeeting 0.98.1 with a Internet PhoneJACK-PCI and a 25$ Linux Special Edition account with MicroTelco on a dial up connection.

The problem is that i am getting no where with pc to phone. I have tryed a veriarty of way of connecting. The return message i get is “remote user busy”

From the top of gnomemeeting main gui to bar edit > configuration > page 7.

the account number is fulled in with the info from MicroTelco account. The password is filled in with my MicroTelco pin number and the tick box for “register to MicroTelco serice” is ticked.