Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 0.98.5 and RH8 ?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:36:13 -0700
Niall Parker <niall ve7hex ampr org> wrote:

> Tried upgrading to the latest gnomemeeting and ran into a dependency
> problem with libcrypto and libssl. While I have a feeling this would be
> solved by upgrading my system to RH9, is there any less drastic solution
> ?

You should upgrade ssl/ssh anyway. There were security issues with
older versions. If you have rh7.3, you should have :

openssh-3.1p1-14.i386.rpm
openssl096-0.9.6-23.7.i386.rpm

and the others that come with (server, client...).

For libcrypto, I down't know.

Regards

Norbert