Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: No usable audio devices detected

Hi Damien,

> It seems to be a bug in the package to me.
> A crash in RemoveAll happens when using an openh323 version that has not
> been compiled with the same pwlib version than the one it is running
> against.

if that is for any reason true (which i largely doubt - unless
libpt-1.5.2 is still installed even if it shouldn't) then i cannot make
a new package with my scripts unless there's an updated plugins patch
out. So either someone is kind enough to adapt the plugins patch to the
current cvs, or i'll have to queue this in until the cvs of pwlib is
finally having it from openh323.org folks.

well, but this looks pretty much like a same version to me:
Inst libpt-cvs (20030916.CVS-1 localhost)
Inst libopenh323-cvs (20030916.CVS-1 localhost)
Inst libpt-plugins-v4l (20030916.CVS-1 localhost)
Inst libpt-plugins-alsa (20030916.CVS-1 localhost)
Inst gnomemeeting-cvs (20031006.CVS-1 localhost)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian