[GnomeMeeting-list] pc 2 phone calls with gnomemeeting

Hello list,
i want to call with my computer to a usual phone. With WINDOWS I have
seen, that I can have a call with a usual Modem to such a phone.

Can I use Gnomemeeting to have a call with my friends? Without TCP IP
... just like a phone ... the pc replace usual phone ...

I have seen, that I can call with a Quicknet Card, but this uses not my
telephone mainlines ... if I right understand, I have to call with a
other phone provider ...

can someone please help me?

tia

OLI