Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

Hello,

Just to let you know that installing kernel-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
from RawHide has definitely improved the situation (not only
for GM, but also for other applications that use threads).

Still some hiccups on heavy system activity, but that looks
to me rather normal behavior under resource shortage.

So, I'd conclude that my problems were mostly (if not all)
NPTL-related.

Thanks a lot for the insights and patience!!

Mihai