[GnomeMeeting-list] Trying to run gnomemeeting in SuSE 8.2

I just did a fresh install of SuSE 8.2 today, so everything should be pretty standard right now. Downloaded the SuSE 8.2 rpm of gnomemeeting off the webpage, along with the pwlib and openh323 rpms from the SuSE section of the webpage. Everything went fine installing them, but when I try to start gnomemeeting it gets to the start-up graphic (the one where the two computers are trying to kill eachother with lightning-bolt spells) , then crashes.

The error message I get is "Application "gnomemeeting.bin" has crashed due to a fatal error (segmentation fault)". Also, when I try to start the program I get the message: "Your bonobo-activation package is newer than version 1.0.2 Trying normal start. If this "hangs", try specifying -avoid as the first parameter to gnomemeeting.". When I try starting it with the -avoid parameter though, same thing happens.

Anyone know what's going on here? Anyone else who has used SuSE 8.2 have similar problems? I've tried compiling from source, but because SuSE 8.2 comes with some crazy .so files (no libsasl.so.7 file, and when I try install the package that contains that file YaST gives me a list of I think 84 failed dependancies), so that won't work. Are there any source packages of gnomemeeting for SuSE 8.2 I could try?

Any help would be appreciated.