Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomeeting for windows,why not?

Hello,

First of all thanks for your support. Now the explanation: a Windows
port was indeed on the way, but unfortunately, GTK still has some severe
limitations with threads on Win32... We hope that it will be fixed soon
so that the port can continue. I really think the job for fixing that is
not big for somebody who knows Win coding very well.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org