Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] how to use the chat room in gnomemeeting ? ? ?

Kilian Krause wrote:
Hi Ronny,

Now my problem how to connect to chat room netmeeting? because my nick
name is not registered in user list in chat room, and the chat room
netmeeting title look like this " Chat room is not connected"

what the problem about this ?

as far as i see your problem, you've only tried NM to receive the text
chat.. but as NM text chat uses T.120 and GM uses a dialtone sequence
those 2 don't match and thus your NM will not show any chat window.

To fix this, someone could use the t120-lib which is by now available
for Linux and integrate needed parts into openh323/pwlib. Then finally
the dream would become true that NM<->GM text chat was possible.

Until this happens you're bound to use IM or other means to chat with
Windows users.

where i can download t120-lib and how to configure with my GM where the GM is  now installed in my system . . .

regards

ronny