Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Troubles compiling CVS

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 02:10:50PM +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> On 24/05/2003 at 18:12:49(-0700), The Surprises used 1.7Kbytes, just to say:
> > OK, I've gotten past the compile issues.  Gnomemeeting starts up and
> > raw1394 is in the video menu.  Unfortunately, GM is unable to connect to
> > the camera.  Here are the debug messages from -debug=3

<snip>

> It would help if I could see the trace messages of pwlib as well. Could you add
> "-ttt" to your command line or maybe try a --videotest with ohphone?

Well, I performed some magic (not sure exactly what), and I now have my
miniDV camera working with Gnomemeeting.  raw1394 still doesn't work,
but video1394 does.  That's strange, because Kino appears to use raw1394
just fine..  I successfully connected to my windows computer running
netmeeting.

I'm noticing pretty slow fps when connected to my windows computer.
Like around 1 fps at Large setting.  This is within my local LAN so it
should be extremely fast.  I noticed that the transfer log showing total
trasferred bytes was extremely large.  Is it possible that it is sending
actual DV video unencoded?

Thanks for all your help so far.
Jason