Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] CVS question

Hi Jason,
> Probably real dumb question, but I'm trying to compile latest snapshot
> to enable firewire support, and autogen.sh is asking for
> gnome-autogen.sh.  What's this for, and where exactly do I get it?  I
> can't figure out where gnome cvs server is.  Can't find CVS mentioned
> anywhere on gnome.org ..

fortunatelly you don't need gnome-cvs to compile gm-cvs.. just the cvs
of openh323 and pwlib will be enough.. for the gnome-autogen.sh you'll
need the gnome-devel environment, which is provided by various packages,
depending on your distro.

for debian you can use the nightly snapshots (and not compile them, if u
don't need to), for RH8 aswell - both are on snapshots.seconix.com
AFAIK. ;)

see the devel-ml archive for further details on which packages you need
to compile cvs.. there's about a thread every 1-2 weeks.. ;) (maybe even
on this ml a bit less often)

--
Regards,
 Kilian