RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] anti-aliasing

Damien:

Using insmod -f did the trick. Thanks for all your help!

I now have a beautiful little screen with great video (of myself). I tried contacting a few people from the ILS server but none of them picked up. The firewall is configured correctly, I think, but it's hard to know for sure until a successful call has been made. So if anybody on this list feels like calling me for testing purposes, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Frits

Frits van Evert
Plant Research International
Wageningen, The Netherlands