Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Pc to phone calls : gk.microtelco.com

At 20:53 18.05.2003, you wrote:
Le dim 18/05/2003 à 20:16, Pierre Cros a écrit :

> Yep. And I checked my account and pin number within this assistant, they're all
> right (I can connect to the quicknet account site with those numbers).
> So I suppose it means I have to complain to Quicknet ??

Yes I think so.

Explain them the problem and give them the debug output you sent to the
mailing list.

There is also something I don't understand :
0:24.072             H225 RAS:83bd688 H235RAS Received unsecured RAS
message (no
crypto tokens), need one of:
0:24.094      GMH323Gate...r:082eff38 RAS     Response to seqnum=18886
had
invalid crypto tokens.  0:24.094      GMH323Gate...r:082eff38
RAS     Failed registration of  with bmac

But if you used a prepackaged gnomemeeting, there shouldn't have any
problem. You could also mail me privately your account number and PIN so
that I can test them here. If I can register, then the problem is not
with Quicknet...
--

hallo,

i have the same problem like the one described in this thread, i have a quicknet card, pc2pc is woking fine, i have only the ohphone software to test but the software can't connect to the "gk.microtelco.com" gatekeeper. when i log in by http with my user name and password, everything works ok, i can check my account.

sorry but its not a gnommeeting topic but maybe sombody can help what i can do, to whom i can write a mail??

many thanks for help or an advice,

alexander

this is what i get (i have no firewall) :
alex gina:~$ ohphone -v 100 -q0 -u 694671805238 --password **** -g gk.microtelco.com -ln -C de
OhPhone Version 1.3.7 by Open H323 Project on Unix Linux (2.4.20-i586)

Incomming channel port ranges 5000 to 5999
Local username: 694671805238
TerminateOnHangup is 0
Auto answer is 0
DialAfterHangup is 0
FastStart is 1
H245Tunnelling is 1
SilenceSupression is 1
H245InSetup is 1
Jitter buffer: 50-250 ms
Connect port: 1720

Video receive disabled

Video transmit disabled

Using Quicknet Internet LineJACK /dev/phone0
Caller ID set to 0
Caller ID on call waiting set to 0
Country set to Germany
AEC set to default
Recording volume set to 100
Playing volume set to 100
Autohook set to 0
G.711 frame size: 30
GSM frame size: 4
User Input Send Mode: as H.245 string
Codecs (in preference order):
 Table:
   G.723.1A(6.3k){hw} <1>
   G.723.1A(6.3k)-Cisco{hw} <2>
   G.723.1{hw} <3>
   G.728{hw} <4>
   G.711-ALaw-64k{hw} <5>
   G.711-uLaw-64k{hw} <6>
   GSM-06.10{sw} <7>
   MS-GSM{sw} <8>
   G.711-uLaw-64k{sw} <9>
   G.711-ALaw-64k{sw} <10>
   SpeexNarrow-5.95k{sw} <11>
   SpeexNarrow-8k{sw} <12>
   SpeexNarrow-11k{sw} <13>
   SpeexNarrow-15k{sw} <14>
   SpeexNarrow-18.2k{sw} <15>
   G.726-16k{sw} <16>
   G.726-24k{sw} <17>
   G.726-32k{sw} <18>
   G.726-40k{sw} <19>
   LPC-10{sw} <20>
   UserInput/hookflash <21>
   UserInput/basicString <22>
   UserInput/dtmf <23>
   UserInput/RFC2833 <24>
 Set:
   0:
     0:
       G.723.1A(6.3k){hw} <1>
       G.723.1A(6.3k)-Cisco{hw} <2>
       G.723.1{hw} <3>
       G.728{hw} <4>
       G.711-ALaw-64k{hw} <5>
       G.711-uLaw-64k{hw} <6>
       GSM-06.10{sw} <7>
       MS-GSM{sw} <8>
       G.711-uLaw-64k{sw} <9>
       G.711-ALaw-64k{sw} <10>
       SpeexNarrow-5.95k{sw} <11>
       SpeexNarrow-8k{sw} <12>
       SpeexNarrow-11k{sw} <13>
       SpeexNarrow-15k{sw} <14>
       SpeexNarrow-18.2k{sw} <15>
       G.726-16k{sw} <16>
       G.726-24k{sw} <17>
       G.726-32k{sw} <18>
       G.726-40k{sw} <19>
       LPC-10{sw} <20>
     1:
       UserInput/hookflash <21>
     2:
       UserInput/basicString <22>
       UserInput/dtmf <23>
       UserInput/RFC2833 <24>

Listening interfaces : ALL:1720
Enabling H.235 security access to gatekeeper.
Error registering with gatekeeper at "gk.microtelco.com"
OhPhone ended.