Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problems

Le mar 13/05/2003 à 14:22, Alexis a écrit :
> I will try this way ; but why for windows ? I just
> have to install the softwares for Linux, no ?

Joao was meaning that your correspondant coudl install this. It is
highly possible that like Johnny said, the problem only occurs with
Netmeeting. I suggest you (again) to determine if you also have the
problem with normal GnomeMeeting users or if it only happen with your
Netmeeting friend.

Notice that openh323.org is down, they are moving.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org