Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problems

Le lun 12/05/2003 à 23:56, Alexis a écrit :
> Thank you :
>
> GM version :  0.96.1
> Connection type : Adsl
> Video setting : large (322x288) - even if it is small
> it is not OK
> Netmeeting version : the one which is installed
> installed with Windows XP (v. 3)
>
> The problem is tha tI have a bad video return, the
> image is very slow (maybe because of the webcam
> quality - it is a Labtec webcam).

Is the image very slow too when preview mode is activated and that you
are not in a call?

If this is not the case, I suggest you to tweak your video quality
settings, the defaults installed by the configuration wizard should work
for ADSL though, perhaps you could run the configuration wizard again.

Also, it would be nice to determine if it always happens, or if it only
happens with the Netmeeting you connected to.