Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Howto install gnomemeeting?

   Hi Oliver!
I'm found the same problems. You must be install the new distribution of packets esound (in yours distribution this packed is missing) and olso the packet pkg-config. This is gnoe packages.

                                                Have nice day
                                                                  Bobby

Oliver Vuljanic wrote:

Hi !

Im trying to install gnomemeeting but after I have done
"./configure"      following  errors appears.

                           checking for pkg-config... no
*** The pkg-config script could not be found. Make sure it is *** in your path, or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable
                           *** to the full path to pkg-config.
*** Or see http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig to get pkg-config.

configure: error: Library requirements (libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.112.0 linc >= 0.5.0 libbonobo-2.0 >= 2.0.0 esound >= 0.2.28 gconf-2.0 >= 1.2.1) not me t; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your li braries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

Where can i find those libraries ?

Any help is appreciated.

/Oliver