Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GConf Error at startup

Hello;

The value 3 indicates that the GConf schema is an old one. I suggest you
to uninstall teh schemas (gnomemeeting-config-tool can do it) and to
reinstall them.

Make sure to have read the README that comes with the SUSE Rpms in the
downloads section.

Good luck.