[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Problems with Gnome Meeting

Hello,

They are probably behind a firewall, or behind a NAT gateway. Or perhaps
is it you who are behind a firewall or NAT gateway.

If it is you, you can read the FAQ and configure the IP translation
mechanism.
If it is your friend, it is far more complex, but the problem is on his
side in that case.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>