Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting on FreeBSD V5/current

> From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> Sender: gnomemeeting-list-admin gnome org
> Date: 19 Mar 2003 22:33:58 +0100
>
> Did you also recompile openh323 and pwlib?
>
> I'm using GCC 3.2.2 too.
>
> Btw, big changes were made in the OpenH323 CVS in the last 3 days for
> video, so yes it is possible things do not compile anymore...

Yes, I first ran the existing program and then re-built openh323, pwlib,
and GnomeMeeting. All were built with gcc 3.2.2.

I suspect this is a FreeBSD specific issue and is triggered by some
change in the kernel or, just possibly, devfs. I'll try to do more debug
as my time permits.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634