Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] User list

Hello,

There is no way currently to register to several ILS servers at the same
time. That could be implemented, but it is not on my high priority list
at the moment. If you want to patch you are welcome :)

Yes, we disallow listing of ils.seconix.com to non-registered people to
prevent SPAM, and also to force people to register if they want to call
others, otherwise that would be unfair. :)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org