[GnomeMeeting-list] Audio before call setup

Hello,

I have a setup where I connect with gnomemeeting (and sometimes ohphone)
to cisco gateways.  I am using a voipblaster and all works mostly fine.

The gateways are setup so they start sending audio before the call is
connected.  This allows the gateways to send call progress tones to the
h323 client.

In ohphone these sounds are played in the voipblaster - in gnomemeeting
they are not.  If I use a soundcard I do receive the tones.