Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile error with version 0.96.1
- From: Joao Fraga <joaofraga netcabo pt>
- To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile error with version 0.96.1
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:41:59 +0000
Damien Sandras wrote:
Probably a bad installation of your GNOME packages. I see that you have
some headers in /usr/include and others in /opt/gnome2/ I don't know if
it is normal or not.
The GNOME packages I have are the ones that came with SuSE 8.1.
This puts me a pratical problem. How can I install Gnomemeting now that:
- The Gnomemeeting that came with SuSE 8.1 is broken
- The SuSE RPM usually available on Gnomemeeting website is not
there anymore. And I haven't found a Gnomemeeting RPM for SuSE 8.1
- The Redhat 8 RPM gives several dependency errors.
- I haven't been able to compile the Gnomemeeting sources.
] [Thread Prev