Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and sleep mode

Le sam 15/03/2003 à 18:01, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :

> >You should mail the authors of the driver, it is a bug in the driver,
> >not in GnomeMeeting.
> >

> Sorry for mistake. I will do it.

No problem. Actually the problem you describe simply indicates that the
module crashed. /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog should indicate a
kernel oops. I've my laptop going regularly to sleep with GM running
without problem.

If you have further problems, don't hesitate to report them.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>