Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Unexplained Error

Hi,
 thanks for finding this.

Can you report where the code failed.

Maybe, pwlib can be changed so that it does more complete checks.
  So, the next time this happens, there will be no Catastrophic failure.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.