Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Run GnomeMeeting without sound?

Well - no pun intended, but what about users that just want video and no
sound? I happen to run NetMeeting in the mode quite a bit, and it would be
cool if you could implement an option through which we do not have to have
soundcards and only run w/video... Well, just a thought anyway :).

Thanks for the tip. I'll try what you said and see what happens w/my
Quickcam.

Martin