Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] KDE & sound - GK & video

Le mer 12/03/2003 à 09:42, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Hi list,
>
> I face a problem on a KDE3 with GM 0.96: no ring when on incomings
> calls. /usr/share/sounds/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting.wav is existing
> Some hint?

I'm not sure but I think that sound events do not work from KDE.
Check that sound events are enabled in the GNOME Control Center.

> I also face the problem behind GK for no video from an NM call in GM.

That's a bug that was reported a while ago when GNU GK is working in
proxy mode. They are working on it.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org