Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] speex codec missing

Le dim 09/03/2003 à 19:51, Alkex a écrit :
> On dom, 2003-03-09 at 18:54, fabrice alphonso dyndns org wrote:
> > Alkex a dit :
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > hi Alessio,
> >

> > > In some cvs version of GM was available the speex codec ... isn't
> > > available any more ? or I have a misconfiguaration ?
> > in what version of gm cvs was it ? i don't remember, old one ?
> > AFAIK speex codecs are now managed directly at openh323 level.(i mean
> they
> > are incorporated there)
> > but i could have misunderstood.
> >

> before I can see in the audio codec list the speex one
> instead now is no more available ...
do you mean in audio codes list in GM prefs ?
if so i guess your openh323libs are not supporting speex...
do you use precompiled distro packages for pwlib openh323 and
gnomemeeting, or do you use stuff compiled by hand ?

> is only missing in this list  or is not available ?

because speex codecs are still available in GM

> thanks in advance
>
> Alessio
Fabrice