GnomeMeeting 0.94.1 was not doing any testing to check if there was a
soundcard. If GnomeMeeting 0.96.1 complains that there is no soundcard
it is because it doesn't find any soundcard on the system. Here are a
few tips :
- check that you don't have a /dev/sound directory that would make GM
believe it is running on a DEVFS system
- check your permissions
- check that OSS compatibility modules are loaded if you are running