Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to troubleshoot lost video

> From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> Sender: gnomemeeting-list-admin gnome org
> Date: 06 Mar 2003 21:38:53 +0100
>
> Le jeu 06/03/2003 à 20:17, Kevin Oberman a écrit :
> > > From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> > > Sender: gnomemeeting-list-admin gnome org
> > > Date: 06 Mar 2003 18:13:49 +0100
> > >
> > > Is the outgoing video frozen or the incoming video?
> >
> > Incoming. And, on further review, I see exactly one "Late packet"
> > when the video freezes.
>
> The only way we can help is if you can isolate the in the debug=3 output
> where the video freezes.

Ahh. Debug=3 is much easier to look through than plain -d.

I now have about 450 lines of log that contains the failure. Is there
anything I should look for in the log? I can pin it down about a three
second period in the log, probably two.

Are the grid lines on the statistics window 1 second? They seem close
and that puts the failure at about 2:58 to 3:01.

Any clues as to what to look for? Some class of entry that would
indicate whether video is still being received?

Thanks,

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634