Re: Re[2]: [GnomeMeeting-list] To help reducing the ILS server downtime

A P2 300 would certainly not be enough. The current system is using a
PERL script that translates ILS queries into LDAP queries and that
script is consuming a lot of CPU.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org